A strategic partner within the alliance will be a school that wishes to contribute to one or more of the following:
- Provide members of staff who are Specialist Leaders in Education (SLE’s) or wish to become SLE’s, that the Teaching School can deploy
- Engage with and lead on research projects that are appropriate to the needs of the school
- Provide a consultant Head Teacher whom the teaching school deploys to support other schools
- Have the capacity to host a trainee SCITT teacher
- Lead on specific training areas, dependent on the skills and expertise within their school
How ‘active’ a school may be, will be negotiated from term to term, depending on their capacity.
Some schools will just wish to be partners of the alliance. This may be because they don’t have the current capacity to contribute to training programmes, but wish to engage in other services like accessing CPD and using LEARN for school to school support.
There is no charge to be a partner or a strategic partner of LEARN.
If you would like to join the LEARN Teaching School Alliance, please complete the form below. We will then contact you to discuss your membership.