Welcome to LEARN Teaching School Alliance
LEARN Teaching School Alliance is led by two outstanding special schools; Grantham Additional Needs Fellowship (GANF) encorporating Sandon School and Ambergate Sports College. LEARN specialises in all areas of special educational needs and as such our vision is to support all schools; including mainstream Primary and Secondary in ensuring that all children and young people within Lincolnshire receive an outstanding education and fulfil their personal goals.
Values of LEARN TSA
- To work collaboratively to promote partnerships and sytems of support
- To promote, share and harness excellence in our local schools
- To enourage others to engage in local Alliances and school improvement partnerships
- To empower other professionals to develop their own leadership skills
- To develop inclusive relationships of trust and respect
We hope you find all the information you need on this website. If you want to find out more, please do not hesitate to contact LEARN TSA on 01476 515322.
Thank you for showing an interest in LEARN TSA.
LEARN is part of Grantham Additional Needs Fellowship. To visit their website, click www.ganf.org.uk
GANF is part of The Community Inclusive Trust. To visit their website, click www.citacademies.co.uk